Medical Grade Microdermabrasion
Facial with MegaPeel
How It Works:
Dead skin cells are exfoliated and the dermis stimulated with a wand that emits a fine stream of crystals onto the face and neck. The crystals and dead skin cells are gently suctioned away to reveal renewed, healthier skin.
A second cleansing cools the skin and is followed by anti-oxidant therapy and lymphatic massage to sooth and nourish the skin.
What you need to know:
- A particle skin resurfacing is used to correct hyperpigmentation (discolored skin), hyperkeratosis (hyperpigmentations that are small raised red or brown bumps), melasma (discoloration from birth control pills or pregnancy), and milia or comedones (whiteheads or blackheads).
- Microdermabrasion is also effective in treating acne scaring, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles and enlarged, congested pores.
- Peeling or flaking may occur 24 hours after treatment
- There is no downtime
- It offers immediate improvement of the overall texture, clarity and tone of the skin
- Removal of the surface layer of the skin allows for better product penetration
- The treatment is followed by with a custom facial masque, eye and lip treatment and a de-stressing neck and shoulder massage
- Immediate improvements are visible on most skin conditions
- Receive our medical microdermabrasion facial in a series, as a maintenance program or as an adjunct to a customized anti-aging treatment plan. Treatments are performed on an average of every 10-14 days for optimum results
This place! The friendline
A new you helped me to become confident in my skin when acne told me to stay inside. The True Blue light treatment and facials always help my skin to look and feel it’s best. The face washes are the only ones I use for skin. I love them. The people are always so sweet and profession
I’ve driven from Villa Rica, Ga up to Woodstock,
Best Spa in town!! They take their time with you, go over all your skincare needs, give you a plan, & everyone is SO friendly..