Also known as micro-pigmentation, permanent cosmetics involve a process where art and science are brought together by a delicate, sophisticated technique.
Within A New You, industry veteran Donna Stephenson is an independent contractor from Permanent Beauty of Atlanta, who artfully defines the eyes, eyebrows, lips and more with cosmetics that don’t fade.
How Permanent Cosmetics Work:
MRI safe pigments are expertly placed within the dermis (second layer) of the skin. This process is used for cosmetic and corrective purposes and creates a lasting effect to accentuate and improve the definition of eyes, eyebrows and lips.
Skin colors are formulated on an individual basis.
Permanent cosmetics are employed not only for enhancement of natural features, but also to camouflage scars, as an adjunct before chemotherapy or after breast surgery to create an areola.
Medical strength topical anesthetics are always used prior to all procedures for maximum comfort.
All new procedures receive a free touch up that is included in your initial fee.
What You Need to Know:
- The actual procedure takes one to two hours
- After one to three weeks, the procedure heals completely
- Permanent makeup will fade after three to five years, and can be freshened with a touch-up
- That you schedule a complimentary consultation with Donna. You will enjoy a private discussion of your goals and concerns and review photos of Donnas’ work
- You are welcome to bring personal pictures, favorite cosmetic colors and any other tool to help share your desired outcome
This place! The friendline
A new you helped me to become confident in my skin when acne told me to stay inside. The True Blue light treatment and facials always help my skin to look and feel it’s best. The face washes are the only ones I use for skin. I love them. The people are always so sweet and profession
I’ve driven from Villa Rica, Ga up to Woodstock,
Best Spa in town!! They take their time with you, go over all your skincare needs, give you a plan, & everyone is SO friendly..