Pixel skin resurfacing
And Lift Sun Damage
Pixel skin resurfacing provides deep skin resurfacing that diminishes wrinkles and virtually lifts off sun damage. Scars can be reduced in depth and length. Even stretch marks are benefitted. It’s a beautiful thing!
How Pixel Skin Resurfacing Works:
The laser evaporates cells down to the dermal level. New skin fills in these pore-size ‘pixels.’ Stem cells reproduce collagen under the lines and scars.
A laser assisted ‘peel’ gets rid of sun damaged browns, refining the skins texture, and over time will also reduce underlying skin redness.
Short period of redness (1-3 days) and 3-4 days of light peeling
Skin looks visibly refreshed after your post-pixel facial you will be smooth and glowing
Full benefits realized over the next two months
What You Need to Know:
- After a 20-minute topical anesthetic application, the treatments takes approximately 40 minutes
- A hot sunburned feeling and flush lasts 24-72 hours, followed by light exfoliation for a couple days after that
- You are given a post care kit to use for the week that helps heal the skin
- A scheduled post-pixel facial at one week will dissolve remnants of peeling skin and the use of LED Revitalight helps calm and hydrate
- No antibiotics or steroids within two weeks of treatment to avoid a burn to the skin.
- Written post care instructions give after each treatment.
- One treatment is sufficient, unless we are correcting deep lip lines or ice pick (depressed) scars which may require up to three treatments.
- Safe for all skin types, with appropriate pre-treatment.
This place! The friendline
A new you helped me to become confident in my skin when acne told me to stay inside. The True Blue light treatment and facials always help my skin to look and feel it’s best. The face washes are the only ones I use for skin. I love them. The people are always so sweet and profession
I’ve driven from Villa Rica, Ga up to Woodstock,
Best Spa in town!! They take their time with you, go over all your skincare needs, give you a plan, & everyone is SO friendly..